Posted on February 3, 2010
KW Multicultural “Tea and Talk” Program
- We will reflect on the past, share our story, recall a funny incident, and share our lessons, success stories and vision for the future.
- We will discuss our immigration stories and experiences to learn from one another in a supportive group.
- We will develop support in the group to help one another to deal with our integration challenges.
- Each one of us will take turn to bake a cake to go with our tea.
- We will have a self-care party at our last session.
When: Starting once a week meetings for 6 weeks any time or date based on request
Where: K-W Multicultural Centre at 102 King St West