Posted on February 19, 2011
Region of Waterloo Rapid Transit Presentations
Why does the Region of Waterloo need rapid transit?
How do Bus Rapid Transit and Light Rail Transit compare?
What are the implementation options for the Region’s rapid transit project?
What are the next steps in the project?
• Thursday, March 3, 2-8:00 at the Albert McCormick Community Centre on 500 Parkside Drive in Waterloo;
• Thursday, March 3, 2-8:00 at the Regional headquarters on 150 Frederick Street in Kitchener;
• Wednesday, March 9, 2-8:00 at 150 Main Street in Cambridge;
• Wednesday, March 9, 2-8:00 at the First United Church on 16 William Street West in Waterloo;
• Thursday, March 10, 2-8:00 at the United Kingdom Club on 35 International Village Drive in Cambridge; and
• Thursday, March 10, 2-8:00 at the Faith Lutheran Church on 247 Westmount Road East in Kitchener.
• Saturday, March 5, 9-6:00 at Fairview Park Mall on 2960 Kingsway Drive in Kitchener;
• Saturday, March 5, 7-2:00 at the Kitchener Farmer’s Market on 300 King Street East in Kitchener;
• Saturday, March 12, 9-6:00 at Conestoga Mall on 550 King Street North in Waterloo; and
• Saturday, March 19, 9-6:00 at Cambridge Centre on 355 Hespeler Road in Cambridge.
Public feedback is very important to us at the Region of Waterloo.
You can also use the region website to provide feedback right from home.