The summer newsletter has been printed and is being distributed. If you haven’t got one yet, there are a few at the Breithaupt Centre, and we’ll be uploading it to our website (where we have an archive of newsletters).
However, we need more volunteers to distribute them. There is a large area around Hartwood Crescent that is sometimes distributed by the New Dawn school, but they are on summer break now. We depend on people in the neighbourhood to distribute, so if you can take a few for your street, or even a block or two around it, your neighbours will appreciate it.
Below is a list of streets that we need volunteers to deliver. If you can take some newsletters we’ll drop them off for you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Heartwood Ave
* Raiter Ave
* East side of Weber North of Guelph street
* Ellis Ave North of Guelph street
* Ahrens Street North of Guelph street
* Brunswick Ave North of Guelph street
* Margaret Ave North of Guelph street
* South side of Fairfield Ave
* North side of Fairfield Ave between Margaret and Floyd
* Woodward Ave North of Guelph street
* Crestwood Ave North of Guelph street
* Floyd Ave North of Guelph street
* St. Leger Street between Guelph and Fairfield
* Edwin Street between Guelph and Fairfield